Saturday, October 4, 2014

untitle

Bingung


Ada saat nya kita harus menjatuhkan pilihan..

Memilih pergi atau tinggal..

Tapi ketika rasa itu memudar

Haruskah tetap tinggal

My friend told me that

It isnt wrong for us to choose the best
man

But, for starting the new things so we have to learn everthing from the beggining again

Start to learn a new habbit
A new parent of him, a new people. And that was not an easy things to do

Yep..i realize it so much..
And the man who being with me now..
Already passed it through

But he have several things that i can't make it to accept until now.

And that things haunted me everyday

I just thought..will he change for me?..or will i change for him?

I know this not an easy decision for sure

But i cant do anything

Everytime in my prayer.. I always ask who will be mine?or for whom i will be?

And if this the answer that i got..

Yes, we have must be broke

We just need a little to do anything without each other

0 comments:

Post a Comment